Require a Data Protection Officer?
Our DPO briefing document will help you establish your legal requirements. Some clients still choose to have a voluntary DPO to demonstrate a robust culture of Data Protection.
Our risk based DPO service includes the following key responsibilities:
- Inform and Train – Make your organisations aware of their Data Protection obligations and responsibilities
- Advise – Provide organisations with advice about Data Protection laws, Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA’s), risk and accountability
- Monitor – Monitor compliance with Data Protection laws and corresponding relevant company policies and procedures
- Co-operate and Consult – We communicate with the ICO on relevant Data Privacy matters (e.g. complaint-handling, investigation etc.)
- Become the Contact point for EU DPA’s – On processing issues including prior consultation
- Become the Contact point for “Data Subjects” – Individuals may contact the DPO on all processing issues and exercise their GDPR rights